SATCC No Longer Accepting Paper Forms – Effective April 1
Effective Friday, April 1, the SATCC will no longer accept paper (hard copy) apprenticeship forms from clients.
- Employer Application for Registration of Apprenticeship Contract (Form 1)
- Application for Examination (Form 2)
- Application for Certificate (Form 3)
- Upgrading Evaluation Application (Form 4)
- Application for Replacement Document (Form 5)
- *Verification of Trade Experience Letter (Form 6) and Verify Trade Experience (Form 6A)
- *There are exceptions for Form 6s and Form 6As.
- Please contact the SATCC if you have questions regarding how to use and submit these forms moving forward.
- Trade Qualifier Application (Form 7)
- Contract Between Apprentice and Employer (Form A)
- Powerline Technician Contract between Apprentice and Employer (Form A)
- Contract Between Apprentice and Joint Training Committee (Form B)
- Apprenticeship Training Allowance (ATA) Application
- Saskatchewan Youth Apprenticeship (SYA) Contract
Apprentices, tradespeople and SYA participants; as well as employers and SYA Champions can access apprenticeship services via MyATC, our online, client-facing system that launched January 10.
MyATC modernizes the apprenticeship and trade certification system in Saskatchewan, and it works best when clients self-serve. Self-service ensures apprenticeship tasks are processed quickly and correctly.
SATCC staff want to continue supporting our clients through this change.
If you haven’t already, please enter MyATC at satcc.service-now.com/myatc/.
If you need help logging in, please visit saskapprenticeship.ca/myatc for resources or contact us at [email protected] or 1-877-363-0536.
Once logged into MyATC, you can access help articles in MyATC Client Knowledge.