Due to harmonization, as well as some operational changes, the SATCC has recently updated the Commission Regulations.
The updates are as follows:
• Mobile Crane Operator (Hydraulic) has been de-designated, and is now part of the Mobile Crane Operator trade.
• The Lattice Boom subtrade of Mobile Crane Operator has been de-designated as it is no longer relevant due to changes in equipment.
• The Tower Crane Operator trade will see a reduction in the number of years required.
• The trade name of Drywall and Acoustical Mechanic has changed to Lather (Interior Systems Mechanic).
• The trade name of Sprinkler System Installer is now Sprinkler Fitter.
• The Landscape Horticulturist trade hour requirements have changed.
•The Scaffolder subtrade hour requirements have changed.
To view the updated Regulations, please see our Acts & Regulations Page.