Are you a skilled tradesperson who wants to give back to the apprenticeship training system? Or, are you an employer who is interested in ensuring the apprenticeship system is top notch and up to date to meet industry’s changing needs?
We need your involvement in order to keep the apprenticeship training program relevant and up-to-date in an ever changing labour market.
There are three (3) industry boards for every designated trade in Saskatchewan whose involvement and input are vital to keep apprenticeship training current. They are:
- Trade Board (TB) information
- Curriculum and Examination Development Board (CEDB) information
- If you are interested in putting your name forward for the Curriculum and Examination Development Board for your trade, please complete and submit the Curriculum and Examination Development Board Application.
- Trade Examining Board (TEB) information
- If you are interested in putting your name forward for the Trade Examining Board for your trade, please complete and submit the Trade Examining Board Application.