Apprenticeship Awards - 2021
Mark your calendar.
The 2021 Apprenticeship Awards are scheduled for Friday, November 5, 2021.
Watch this page for updates.
Call for 2021 Outstanding Employer and Outstanding Instructor Award Nominations.
The SATCC is seeking nominations for the Outstanding Employer and Outstanding Instructor Awards. These awards will be presented as part of the 2021 Apprenticeship Awards ceremony on Friday, November 5, 2021.
Nominations are due August 31, 2021.
- Outstanding Employer Nomination Form - The nominator must be individual. The nominator can be an employee of the organization.
- Outstanding Instructor Nomination Form - To qualify to submit a nomination, you must have been a Level 1-4 apprentice or new journeyperson from July 1, 2020 to June 30, 2021.
2021 Apprenticeship Awards Information :
- Invitation letter
- Awards information poster
- Sponsorship rates and benefits
- Sponsorship and Ticket Request Form
- Hotel discounts
- Frequently Asked Questions - Please note, we DO NOT issue formal banquet tickets. Your name, or the organization you are attending with, will be checked when registering at the event.