- Dozer Operator Endorsement
- Excavator Operator Endorsement
- Grader Operator Endorsement
- Side boom Operator Endorsement
Pipeline Equipment Operators operate one or more types of heavy equipment to construct and maintain pipelines: sideboom, grader, dozer, excavator.
What do Pipeline Equipment Operators do?
- Operate specialized equipment for the installation and maintenance of pipeline systems.
- Maintain pipeline right of way; clearing, grading, restoring, digging, backfilling and compacting trenches.
- Responsible for stripping topsoil, cleaning up operations and replacing topsoil.
- May use equipment to hoist, cradle and place pipe and other equipment.
- Maintain and service existing pipeline.
- Communicate equipment performance with site mechanics.
For further details about this occupation, please see the High School to Apprenticeship handbook, or find it on this website under “Resources.”