INSTRUCTOR NOMINATION FORM
Instructors are key to the success of an apprentice’s technical training. Apprentices are asked to nominate an outstanding instructor who taught theory, shop, or a combination of both in an approved apprenticeship technical training program between July 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018 at institutions contracted by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
The nomination will determine that the instructor:
- Goes above and beyond the requirements
- Has excellent presentation skills
- Is fair, approachable and professional.
- All four questions must be clearly and thoroughly answered. Well thought-out answers
contribute to the success of a nomination.
- Provide as much information as possible, to help the selection committee consider the
instructor’s qualifications for the award.
- Only one instructor may be nominated per form.
- The nomination form must be signed to be considered.
- The nomination form can be submitted online and must be received by September 10, 2018 to be considered.
Please fill out the following form:
- Electrical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan
- K+S Potash Canada
- Lorne’s Collision
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan
- Merit Construction Association
- Ministry of the Economy
- PCL Construction Management and Coram Construction
- Saskatchewan Building Trades
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies
- Saskatchewan Piping Industry Joint Training Committee
- Sheet Metal Workers, Local 296
- Parkland College
- Tarpon Energy Services
- W. Hunter Electric Ltd.