INSTRUCTOR NOMINATION FORM
Instructors are key to the success of an apprentice’s technical training. Apprentices are asked to nominate an outstanding instructor who taught theory, shop, or a combination of both in an approved apprenticeship technical training program between July 1, 2018 and June 30, 2019 at institutions contracted by the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission.
The nomination will determine that the instructor:
- Goes above and beyond the requirements
- Has excellent presentation skills
- Is fair, approachable and professional.
- All four questions must be clearly and thoroughly answered. Well thought-out answers
contribute to the success of a nomination.
- Provide as much information as possible, to help the selection committee consider the
instructor’s qualifications for the award.
- Only one instructor may be nominated per form.
- The nomination form can be submitted online and must be received by September 13, 2019 to be considered.
Please fill out the following form: