The Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission will be holding the annual Apprenticeship Awards presentation and banquet October 21, 2016. It is an evening of celebrating success through apprenticeship training and trade certification.
Awards will be presented for outstanding achievement in training and certification. The awards will honour outstanding new journeypersons, and acknowledge the contributions of employers and instructors to training and certification in the designated trades. Industry organizations and unions will also present scholarships and awards.
Check below for the 2016 forms.
Please note, you may need to save a copy of the form to your computer before filling it in and submitting it electronically.
- Nominating an Outstanding Instructor
- Nominating an Outstanding Employer
- Corporate Sponsorship Opportunities
Call 1-877-363-0536 for more information.
Thank you to our 2016 sponsors to date:
- Carlton Trail College
- Coram Construction
- MGM Communications
- Regina Trades and Skills Centre
- Saskatchewan Construction Safety Association
- Saskatchewan Mining Association
- Saskatchewan Polytechnic Faculty Association
- Tourism Saskatchewan
- Westridge Construction Ltd.
- Western Trade Training Institute (WTTI)