October 27, 2017 Apprenticeship Awards
- 2017 Apprenticeship Awards Program
- News Release
- 2017 Apprenticeship Award Winners
- Apprenticeship Awards infographic
2017 Employer Award – Nomination Form – nominations closed for 2017. Come back again in May 2018!
2017 Instructor Award – Nomination Form – nominations closed for 2017. Come back again in May 2018!
2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
The Saskatchewan Apprenticeship and Trade Certification Commission will be holding its annual presentation and banquet October 27, 2017. It is an evening of celebrating success through apprenticeship training and trade certification.
Awards will be presented for outstanding achievement in training and certification. The awards honour outstanding new journeypersons, and acknowledge the contributions of employers and instructors to training and certification in the designated trades. Industry organizations and unions will also present scholarships and awards.
A big shout out goes to our proud 2017 sponsors:
- Electrical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan
- K+S Potash Canada
- Lorne’s Collision
- Mechanical Contractors Association of Saskatchewan
- Merit Construction Association
- Ministry of the Economy
- PCL Construction Management and Coram Construction
- Saskatchewan Building Trades
- Saskatchewan Indian Institute of Technologies
- Saskatchewan Piping Industry Joint Training Committee
- Sheet Metal Workers, Local 296
- Parkland College
- Tarpon Energy Services
- W. Hunter Electric Ltd.