Important notice to employers
To ease scheduling conflicts within your organization, you have the option of discussing preferred training dates with your apprentices. Please contact your Training Coordinator at the SATCC to discuss available options.
Important information for apprentices
- Technical Training Schedule 2017-2018
- Apprentice Technical Training Information (January 2018)
- Tuition Fees – effective January 1, 2018
- Apprentice Code Book Requirements
- 2017 Personal Tax Credit Returns – TD1
- 2017 Saskatchewan Personal Tax Credits Return – TD1SK
Apprentices who have received a call for technical training must review the following:
- Important Notice regarding Applying for Employment Insurance
Please complete and return the forms below if you are applying for Living Allowance and/or Living Away From Home Allowance and want any additional exemptions other than the basic personal amount deducted. Please return the forms to the Saskatchewan Apprenticeship office.
- Apprenticeship Training Allowance Application – If you are printing a hard copy of this form, ensure you select “Fit to page” under your printer settings.
Introduction to Technical Training
On the first day of each level of technical training, apprentices will watch the following video. If you missed it or need a refresher, please view here.